Here is a question, what is the driving force behind your life? Do you have life dreams and what are they? I am convinced that everybody has at least one life dream, most of us have many life dreams. Some of us have given up on our life dreams, others actively pursue them and then there are those that want to pursue their life dreams but find something is lacking in their ability to do so.
How do you recognize your life dreams? I have found that the following are characteristics of life dreams:
- They were created in childhood or as a young adult
- They were the result of a fond memory or life changing moment
- They have never gone away, it is always at the back of your mind
- The themes behind the dream are intertwined with your personality
- Choices you made that pulled you away from your dream are the ones you regret the most
Let me elaborate on the above points. Continue reading “5 characteristics of life dreams”