We love these Cherry Coconut Buns as a teatime snack. Below you will find the recipe along with a PDF printable. This recipe makes about 12 to 15 buns.
If you find this content useful, please join my circle of friends. I send out one newsletter a week with a list of all the latest posts and free printables available on my site.
- 260g (500ml) Flour
- 5ml Baking Powder
- 200g (200ml) Margarine/Butter
- 175g (200ml) Castor Sugar
- 3ml Vanilla Essence
- 3 Eggs
- 50g (125ml) Desiccated Coconut
- 60ml Milk
- 80g (125ml) Cherries, chopped
- Cherries to decorate
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Cream margarine, castor sugar and essence in another bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- Stir in coconut, add sifted ingredients, add milk.
- Fold in cherries.
- Bake in muffin pan 15-20 minutes – 175ºC
Cherry Coconut Buns Recipe Printable
Here is your free Cherry Coconut Buns Recipe Printable.