Our mission statements are meant to lead everything we do in life. If we have a clear mission statement then we will never be confused as to how to spend our resources. Here are the important mission statements in my life.
Personal Mission Statement
My mission in life is:
to have God say to me at the end of it “Well done my good and faithful servant.”
I will do this by:
- following the Holy Spirit’s guidance in every area of my life (see Romans 8:6)
- making faith and family my top priorities in life
- helping my husband in whatever way he needs me to
- serving my family
- making our house a calm, peaceful, loving and happy home
- doing everything as unto the Lord
- choosing to be joyful in all circumstances
- living out my faith daily
My Roles that contribute to this are:
My values that contribute to this are:
- Simple Living
Family Mission Statement
- We will create a calm and peaceful home where we can serve the Lord Jesus Christ and hear the Holy Spirit.
- As parents we will always ask the Holy Spirit to guide us and follow that guidance. We will do whatever is necessary to keep the communication open.
- We will raise our children to love Jesus Christ and follow the Holy Spirit.
- We will make full use of the resources God has give us. These resources include:
As long as we have land, water, shelter, food, clothes and God’s word, we have everything we need to live.
Purpose of Authentically Ash
This is my personal blog where I will share my life adventures, learning and family life.